Hi, I have been having some problems with Trados Workbench lately. Last time, when I cleaned up a big translation, the final version was not generated and all I got was a backup. When trying to re-clean the backup, every word in it disappeared and only a strange code remained.
Now I'm having problems with just one bit of text with two footnotes. Apparently, the footnotes are the source of the problem, because I removed them and everything seems to work just fine now. The rest of the text works ok.
The error I keep getting sent from word is the following:
AppName: winword.exe AppVer: 10.0.6843.0 ModName: winword.exe
Any ideas what this might mean?
Thanks a lot!!
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators
BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!
Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.