https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/107168-problem_with_footnotes_trados_freelance_7.html

Problem with footnotes Trados freelance 7
Thread poster: Lucía Bermúdez Carballo (X)
Lucía Bermúdez Carballo (X)
Lucía Bermúdez Carballo (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:24
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jun 6, 2008

Hi, I have been having some problems with Trados Workbench lately. Last time, when I cleaned up a big translation, the final version was not generated and all I got was a backup. When trying to re-clean the backup, every word in it disappeared and only a strange code remained.

Now I'm having problems with just one bit of text with two footnotes. Apparently, the footnotes are the source of the problem, because I removed them and everything seems to work just fine now. The rest of the
... See more
Hi, I have been having some problems with Trados Workbench lately. Last time, when I cleaned up a big translation, the final version was not generated and all I got was a backup. When trying to re-clean the backup, every word in it disappeared and only a strange code remained.

Now I'm having problems with just one bit of text with two footnotes. Apparently, the footnotes are the source of the problem, because I removed them and everything seems to work just fine now. The rest of the text works ok.

The error I keep getting sent from word is the following:
AppName: winword.exe AppVer: 10.0.6843.0 ModName: winword.exe

Any ideas what this might mean?

Thanks a lot!!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem with footnotes Trados freelance 7

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »