Problem installing InDesign Cumulative Hotfix
Thread poster: Sonia Gouin

Sonia Gouin  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 03:17
English to French
Jul 1, 2008

Hello,

I have on my PC, SDL Trados 2007 and SP2 2007. Downloaded the hotfix, no problem. I was able to replace the IndesignFilter1.0.0.0. jar file but I can't locate the initial xml on my PC to replace it with the new one. Actually, I found one but it's in the SDLTrados 2006 folder, as I still have that version running on my PC? Should I insert the new xml file in a specific location? Also, my setup is not the same as indicated in the following steps to follow I got from SDL Trados :

Copy and replace the IndesignFilter_1_0_0_0.xml file in the All Users Application Data folder, by default:
c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SDL International\Filters\

I don't have a SDL International Folder in my AppData folder.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem installing InDesign Cumulative Hotfix

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search