WinAlign error 70002 - "You have changed the document file(s) since you last aligned them."
Thread poster: narsilion
narsilion
Russian to English
Jul 8, 2008

Hello! I have serious problem while aligning files with WinAlign. I aligned two .doc documents and after 7 days of working replaced the source .doc document with the new one (my collegue changed something in it). When I tried to review my align results and continue working, I've got a message: "(70002): You have changed the document file(s) since you last aligned them. Winalign will start the alignment from scratch". Of course all my work was lost. And surely I've got previous version of my source .doc file and tried to review alignment again. However I've got the same error! But all files were the same as before except the .rtf files - I haven't saved them and WinAlign replaced them. Everything else is the same: .waf, .WAF.src, .trg, .pjt and .doc files.

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2008-07-08 13:38]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

WinAlign error 70002 - "You have changed the document file(s) since you last aligned them."

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search