I used to make corrections on my .bak files and then clean them up to keep my TM up to date. For some time now, the .bak files generated by my Trados 7 memory have a strange format. When I clean them up, the resulting file is empty and has only some strange characters in it, and the TM is not updated.
Does any of you have any idea why this happens?
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.
SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators
BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!