Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I have a really annoying problem that happens for Asian lnaguages only, when i convert the mifs to rtf to prepare for translation i use the correct language settings in s-tagger and select symbol for character set. And change source marker length to 185.
All fine but when i get the translated files back, i clean them into the Memory first then save target as (i have noticed that characters can be removed using the automatic clean on the files but the tm is ok) but when i go to convert back to MIF, this problem occurs bullet points are corrupted only, the text is fine but these bullet points appear as questions marks.
I have tried everything to fix this, i know its minor and can be fixed in DTP but it shouldnt be happening. Anyone have any ideas to put me out of my misery?
Thanks in advance Debra
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators
BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!
Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market.
See the brand new features in action:
*Completely redesigned user interface
*Inline spell checking