Thread poster: António Costa

António Costa  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 11:10
German to Portuguese
+ ...
Oct 8, 2008

Hello!

I'm running TagEditor 7.5 in Windows Vista and until yesterday everything was going fine. However, suddenly, it closed down and now I only can see the TagEditor window in the maximized mode. This doesn't allow me to see both TagEditor and Trados Workbench on the same screen. I've already try to solve the problem with these suggestions http://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/114727-tageditor_not_launching_at_all_no_error_message.html#938923, but it still doesn't work.

Has this problem occurred to someone else? How did you solve it?

Direct link Reply with quote

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 12:10
English
Try this... Oct 8, 2008

Hello,

We have an article within the SDL knowledge base which should fix this issue. Please read the following article and follow the instructions provided:

http://talisma.sdl.com/article.aspx?article=1623&p=1

I hope this helps.

Many Thanks,

Gareth Powell
SDL Support Team

[Edited at 2008-10-08 15:48]

António Costa  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 11:10
German to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Didn't work Oct 9, 2008

Hello Gareth,

The problem mentioned within SDL is exactly the same I'm experiencing, except that in my case it concerns TagEditor. I've tried to programme all values that I've found related to the X and Y axis to 0, but it still didn't work. TagEditor is only visible when the window is maximized.

Thanks anyway

António Costa

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can´t see TagEditor

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search