Thread poster: Cecilia Bonello

Cecilia Bonello
Argentina
Local time: 23:28
English to Spanish
+ ...
Oct 28, 2008

Hello,
I have been requested to submit a .html clean and unclean.
For the clean file, I have cleaned up the .ttx file from Workbench and got the .html clean.
However, I don't have a clue on how to produce a .html unclean? I have always submitted the .ttx file when there is no request for a clean .html file.
Can anyone "enlighten" me?
Thanks in advance!
Cecilia

Direct link Reply with quote

Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 21:28
Spanish
+ ...
You did it right Oct 28, 2008

There is no unclean html file in TagEditor, you're client probably meant the bilingual "html file", which is the .ttx file.

Cecilia Bonello
Argentina
Local time: 23:28
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
PROBLEM SOLVED Oct 28, 2008

Hi Claudia,
thanks for your answer.
You're right. I spent a lot of time trying to figure this out and finally sent the .html clean and .ttx unclean and that was what the customer wanted.
Regret I wasted your time...:oops:
My best regards,
Cecilia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

.HTML unclean in TagEditor

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search