Translation-Pro  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 18:16
Member (2007)
English to German
+ ...
Oct 30, 2008

Hi,

I participated in the latest group buy which includes one training session, and I don't know which to choose, SDLX or Workbench. Which one's better for a new user who only knows SDLX Lite?

Thanks!

Christa

Direct link Reply with quote

Mapy
Italy
English to Italian
+ ...
SDLX training Oct 30, 2008

Hi,
I chose the training related to SDLX, because I work virtually every day with Workbench and so I think I can use the basic features good enough to learn on my own the new ones and because Trados seems to be more intuitive and user friendly than SDLX. I downloaded the Lite version of SDLX but I had difficulties in understanding how it works. So I soon seized the opportunity and I chose the SDLX training.
I hope this can help you in your choice,
Mapy

Translation-Pro  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2007)
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks!!! Oct 30, 2008

Thank you, Mapy!
SDLX it is.

Christa

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDLX or Workbench training session?

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search