Activation in SDL Trados 2007
Thread poster: Coreen
Nov 4, 2008

I just install SDL Trados 2007. The installation was successful. At the end I entered the activation code. The activation was successful except that on the SDL website the product is not activated, and each time I try to open a memory I am asked to enter the activation code and it says I am on a trial period.
Please advise

Stanislav Pokorny
Stanislav Pokorny  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 20:52
English to Czech
+ ...
License number Nov 4, 2008

What does the License Manager say? Is your license activated there, or is it not? If not, you might ask SDL to provide you with a different license number. If they don't want to, provide them with remote access to your Win Desktop and let them do the activation for you.

RWS Community
RWS Community
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:52
English
Solution Finder... Nov 4, 2008

Hello Coreen,

We have a very effective solution finder, designed to help users fix their licensing and installation problems. We urge you to follow the solution finder step by step and, if your problem is not resolved, you will be given a support form to fill out. The support form will then be sent to our support team, who will get back to you as soon as possible.

To visit the solution finder please follow these instruct
... See more
Hello Coreen,

We have a very effective solution finder, designed to help users fix their licensing and installation problems. We urge you to follow the solution finder step by step and, if your problem is not resolved, you will be given a support form to fill out. The support form will then be sent to our support team, who will get back to you as soon as possible.

To visit the solution finder please follow these instructions:

1. Please visit: https://oos.sdl.com/asp/products/ssl/account/default.asp

2. Login with your username and password

3. Go to "My Support"

4. Select "Licensing and Installation Help"

5. Read the instructions and then select the "Solution finder direct link"

6. Select the "Licensing Problems" link in the left hand navigation pane

7. Answer the questions accordingly

Again, you will be given a support form to fill out if you don't find a solution.

I hope this helps.

Many Thanks,

Gareth Powell
SDL Support Team
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Activation in SDL Trados 2007

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »