Thread poster: Elena Sivokoneva
Elena Sivokoneva
Elena Sivokoneva
Italy
Local time: 13:05
Italian to Russian
+ ...
Nov 28, 2008

When I try to analysed any file, I receive an error message: Folder does no exist, was moved or renamed......................
What does it mean?

Kok Loon
Kok Loon
Malaysia
Local time: 19:05
Chinese to English
+ ...
the log file is the main cause... Nov 28, 2008

I think the log file causes the failure of analysing your files.
try to delete the log file location...
just put it in blank and analyse, i hope it works...

RWS Community
RWS Community
United Kingdom
English
SDL Support... Nov 28, 2008

Hello Elena,

This error message appears when you specify that the log file of the Analyse, Translate or Clean-up features of Translator's Workbench is to be saved to a folder that has been moved, renamed, or deleted.

Note: This message does not refer to the file that is being analysed, translated or cleaned up.

There are several workarounds:

In the Translate/Analyse/Clean Up Files dialog box, do one of the following:

1. Update t
... See more
Hello Elena,

This error message appears when you specify that the log file of the Analyse, Translate or Clean-up features of Translator's Workbench is to be saved to a folder that has been moved, renamed, or deleted.

Note: This message does not refer to the file that is being analysed, translated or cleaned up.

There are several workarounds:

In the Translate/Analyse/Clean Up Files dialog box, do one of the following:

1. Update the path of the log file to indicate the new location and/or name of the original folder
2. Create a new folder
3. Delete the entire path and leave the Log File text box empty – Translator's Workbench will automatically create a new log file and save it in the same folder and with the same name as the memory against which you are analysing, translating or
cleaning up.

I hope this helps.

Many Thanks,

Gareth Powell
SDL Support Team
Collapse

Elena Sivokoneva
Elena Sivokoneva
Italy
Italian to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
dear Gareth, Dec 2, 2008

thank you for your rapid answer.
The problem has been resolved.
Elena

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Workbench’s error (50104)

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »