Where the Trados toolbar should appear in Word 2007?
Thread poster: sunleah
sunleah
English to Chinese
Dec 11, 2008

Hi,everyone!
I am new to Trados. I am using word 2007, after installing Trados, the toolbar were in the Add-ins tab, should it be in the home tab? what is more, after installing Trados, my word always show a window telling me there is a visual 5 mistake. once i unchecked the Multiterm7 and Trados7 template from word, the problem disappeared. Would anyone happen to experience this before kindly tell me how to fix it? Thanks.

Direct link Reply with quote

Mulyadi Subali  Identity Verified
Indonesia
Local time: 18:05
English to Indonesian
+ ...
sdl trados tab Dec 11, 2008

my word 2007 has sdl trados tab following the installation of trados 2007, aka trados 8. trados 7 aka trados 2006 is incompatible with microsoft office 2007.

Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)  Identity Verified
Thailand
Local time: 18:05
Member (2004)
English to Thai
+ ...
Security permission settings Dec 12, 2008

>Would anyone happen to experience this before kindly tell me how to fix it? Thanks. <

In Word 2007 you have the security permission setting in the Word pane > Word options> Add-Ins>Template;
Word options>Trust center>Macro settings>[select 'Trust access to the VBA project object model']
This will enable your Trados add-in [template] in Word 2007.

Regards,
SL

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Where the Trados toolbar should appear in Word 2007?

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search