Trados 2007 error, unable to delete or backspace in document after reinstall
Thread poster: sans22

sans22
Sweden
Local time: 12:34
Dec 15, 2008

Hi,
I had problems with Trados 2007/Word 2007 (Trados toolbar not appearing, appearing twice, appearing but not being able to open, toolbar there initially but not when I opened a document to work on) and reinstalled both numerous times. I finally have the Trados toolbar displayed on the document but I am unable to backspace or delete.

I tried changing the language setting for the keyboard but it made no difference. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Direct link Reply with quote

Peter Linton  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:34
Member (2002)
Swedish to English
+ ...
Please explain more Dec 15, 2008

Please give more detail, exactly what you are trying to do, what you are trying to delete.

Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)  Identity Verified
Thailand
Local time: 18:34
Member (2004)
English to Thai
+ ...
My experience with other CAT tools Dec 15, 2008

Aplogize to mention but my tool bars were lost in CAT tools when I installed WordFast 6.0 and Across 4.0 SP2, both as trial versions.
Certain tool bars in thes two programs were not functional or caused the programs to crash.
The CAT manufacturers are still seeking to give me reply about the errors.

Regards,
Soonthon L.

sans22
Sweden
Local time: 12:34
TOPIC STARTER
deleting Dec 15, 2008

Hi, I am typing in a word document in a segment and cannot backspace or delete text anywhere in the segment. It doesn't matter where the segment is, it is the same all over. I have tried with several documents and all have the same problem.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 2007 error, unable to delete or backspace in document after reinstall

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search