Thread poster: sschill

sschill
Sweden
Local time: 08:21
Member (2009)
Swedish to English
Dec 15, 2008

Hi,
I had problems with Trados 2007/Word 2007 (Trados toolbar not appearing, appearing twice, appearing but not being able to open, toolbar there initially but not when I opened a document to work on) and reinstalled both numerous times. I finally have the Trados toolbar displayed on the document but I am unable to backspace or delete.

I tried changing the language setting for the keyboard but it made no difference. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Direct link Reply with quote

Peter Linton  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:21
Member (2002)
Swedish to English
+ ...
Please explain more Dec 15, 2008

Please give more detail, exactly what you are trying to do, what you are trying to delete.

Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)  Identity Verified
Thailand
Local time: 13:21
Member (2004)
English to Thai
+ ...
My experience with other CAT tools Dec 15, 2008

Aplogize to mention but my tool bars were lost in CAT tools when I installed WordFast 6.0 and Across 4.0 SP2, both as trial versions.
Certain tool bars in thes two programs were not functional or caused the programs to crash.
The CAT manufacturers are still seeking to give me reply about the errors.

Regards,
Soonthon L.

sschill
Sweden
Local time: 08:21
Member (2009)
Swedish to English
TOPIC STARTER
deleting Dec 15, 2008

Hi, I am typing in a word document in a segment and cannot backspace or delete text anywhere in the segment. It doesn't matter where the segment is, it is the same all over. I have tried with several documents and all have the same problem.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 2007 error, unable to delete or backspace in document after reinstall

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search