I uninstalled multiterm, I installed sp3, but I am still not able to install the Script Engine 10.5.
Try to start the installations manually from the uncompressed setup directory.
It may work.
this means that my multiterm does'nt work correctly when saving new entries or when connecting with workbench because it is immediately blocked and I have to force closure.
It looks like a Java problem.
Uninstall all the Java builds newer than 184.108.40.206.
But it's possible you're configuration is completely messed up.
If you have MT7 and Trados 2006 CP2, you can install it first, then install MT/Trados 2007.
SDLT 2006 CP2 is very stable and can fix automagically a lot of problems with MT-Workbench communication.
I never analyzed how it works but I used this workaround several times.
My standard configuration is rather strange and in most cases I get f!@#$d with a standard SDLT/MT 2007 installation.
The SDL guys don't test the installation routines as they should do.