MultiTerm 7 does not import
Thread poster: Diana Mecarelli

Diana Mecarelli  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:12
German to Italian
+ ...
Jan 15, 2009

Ok, I have SDL Trados Suite Build 863 on PC and on notebook. I did create new termbases on both. I did export the entries as XML files from the PC and tried to import them to the notebook, doesn't work. Same for the definitions file. Doesn't work.

Import and Export on the PC does work. I first exported entries from an older Version (iX) and created a new termbase in Multiterm 7. Than, after reorganisation I esported it, did create e new Termbase (just to see, if it works on the PC and it did) and imported the entries, everything's fine. On the notebook it doesnt' work.

Windows XP Home Edition on PC, Professional on notebook.

Some ideas?

Direct link Reply with quote

Diana Mecarelli  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:12
German to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Sorry - USB stick was corrupted Jan 15, 2009

It worked with a different external drive. Sometimes the simple solution is the best one

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MultiTerm 7 does not import

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search