MultiTerm 7 does not import
Thread poster: Diana Mecarelli
Diana Mecarelli
Diana Mecarelli  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:59
German to Italian
+ ...
Jan 15, 2009

Ok, I have SDL Trados Suite Build 863 on PC and on notebook. I did create new termbases on both. I did export the entries as XML files from the PC and tried to import them to the notebook, doesn't work. Same for the definitions file. Doesn't work.

Import and Export on the PC does work. I first exported entries from an older Version (iX) and created a new termbase in Multiterm 7. Than, after reorganisation I esported it, did create e new Termbase (just to see, if it works on the PC a
... See more
Ok, I have SDL Trados Suite Build 863 on PC and on notebook. I did create new termbases on both. I did export the entries as XML files from the PC and tried to import them to the notebook, doesn't work. Same for the definitions file. Doesn't work.

Import and Export on the PC does work. I first exported entries from an older Version (iX) and created a new termbase in Multiterm 7. Than, after reorganisation I esported it, did create e new Termbase (just to see, if it works on the PC and it did) and imported the entries, everything's fine. On the notebook it doesnt' work.

Windows XP Home Edition on PC, Professional on notebook.

Some ideas?
Collapse

Diana Mecarelli
Diana Mecarelli  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:59
German to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Sorry - USB stick was corrupted Jan 15, 2009

It worked with a different external drive. Sometimes the simple solution is the best one

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MultiTerm 7 does not import

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »