Thread poster: Ivaylo Ivanov
Ivaylo Ivanov
Ivaylo Ivanov  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
English to Bulgarian
+ ...
Jan 16, 2009

Hi to all!

I have the following problem. I use SDL MultiTerm 7.5.0.444 (build 448) and when I open several glossaries and adjust the search preferences and some other settings, I save the working environment as project (.xdp). However, the next time I open the saved project, it doesn't load and it is open as Untitled.xdp. To sum up, I cannot load glossary projects in SDL MultiTerm 7.5.0.444.

The.xdp seems OK. It contains the necessary information.

Do you kn
... See more
Hi to all!

I have the following problem. I use SDL MultiTerm 7.5.0.444 (build 448) and when I open several glossaries and adjust the search preferences and some other settings, I save the working environment as project (.xdp). However, the next time I open the saved project, it doesn't load and it is open as Untitled.xdp. To sum up, I cannot load glossary projects in SDL MultiTerm 7.5.0.444.

The.xdp seems OK. It contains the necessary information.

Do you know how to solve this problem? Thank you for your assistance!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Cannot load .xdp projects in MultiTerm 7.5.0.444

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »