Segments won´t close - Trados Suite 2007
Thread poster: Victoria Frazier

Victoria Frazier  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 07:59
English to Spanish
Jan 23, 2009

I am having a problem with Trados Suite 2007/Word 2007. When I try to close a segment, the cursor jumps out of the field and Workbench shows a message saying "Cursor must be in source or target field". I would greately appreciate any help you can provide. Thanks in advance.

Percy Balemans  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 14:59
English to Dutch
+ ...
Try Draft View Jan 23, 2009

This sometimes happens to me as well, especially in paragraphs with bullets. I've found it doesn't happen when you view the document in Draft View.

Victoria Frazier  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 07:59
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
It works Jan 23, 2009

Thank you Percy. It does work. When I switched to Word 2007 I started having problems with Trados. There is a Microsoft HotFix that will supposedly fix these problems but it is not fully tested yet. I appreciate your help very much.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Segments won´t close - Trados Suite 2007

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search