Thread poster: Patrick van der Stigchel
Patrick van der Stigchel
Patrick van der Stigchel  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 17:49
English to Dutch
+ ...
Feb 4, 2009

I am using Trados 2007 with Word 2007 on a Vista machine. I have installed some of the Trados icons in the Quick Access Toolbar (that is, the set of icons below the ribbon) in Word 2007. What is happening is that sometimes, what seems to be very randomly, the Trados icons in the quick access toolbar disappear (only the trados icons disappear, the other word icons remain there unchanged).

Would anyone know how i can stop the trados icons from disappearing from the quick access toolb
... See more
I am using Trados 2007 with Word 2007 on a Vista machine. I have installed some of the Trados icons in the Quick Access Toolbar (that is, the set of icons below the ribbon) in Word 2007. What is happening is that sometimes, what seems to be very randomly, the Trados icons in the quick access toolbar disappear (only the trados icons disappear, the other word icons remain there unchanged).

Would anyone know how i can stop the trados icons from disappearing from the quick access toolbar? I've written to Trados and they think it is a Word problem and so they have no solution for this.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados icons in Quick Access Toolbar in Word 2007

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »