Configuring tag editor segment boundaries
Thread poster: mattlg
mattlg
mattlg
Local time: 10:23
Mar 27, 2009

It seems that the tag editor does not split sentences if there is a non-breaking space after a full stop. Both sentences are just treated as a single sentence.

A colleague of mine noticed this on her machine (on all version), but nobody else has been able to replicate it. However, my machine has now suddenly started doing this. I have no idea what it was that caused this, it just started doing it one day.

Does anybody know how I can configure the segment boundaries so t
... See more
It seems that the tag editor does not split sentences if there is a non-breaking space after a full stop. Both sentences are just treated as a single sentence.

A colleague of mine noticed this on her machine (on all version), but nobody else has been able to replicate it. However, my machine has now suddenly started doing this. I have no idea what it was that caused this, it just started doing it one day.

Does anybody know how I can configure the segment boundaries so that a full stop followed by a non-breaking space is also treated as a segment boundary? I've searched everywhere, but can't seem to find an answer.

Cheers

MattLG
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Configuring tag editor segment boundaries

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »