Lisa Dahlander  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 07:54
Member (2003)
English to Swedish
+ ...
Apr 23, 2009

Hi everyone,

I use Office 2003 and Trados 2007 and after having the Trados menu disappear from Word and restoring it thanks to previous forum questions/answers, I can now see the Trados menu again. However, I can not use it, as I now get the message that "the macro cannot be found or has been disabled because of your Macro security settings." I have tried everything I can possibly think of but cannot fix this problem. I would really appreciate if someone could help me with this.... See more
Hi everyone,

I use Office 2003 and Trados 2007 and after having the Trados menu disappear from Word and restoring it thanks to previous forum questions/answers, I can now see the Trados menu again. However, I can not use it, as I now get the message that "the macro cannot be found or has been disabled because of your Macro security settings." I have tried everything I can possibly think of but cannot fix this problem. I would really appreciate if someone could help me with this.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Additional note: I just realized that I cannot use the Word spell-checker either, as I get the message that macros are disabled for the project. However, even though I change the security level I am still not prompted to enable/disable macros when opening a file. Have been trying to solve these problems the entire day now reading forums etc. but am not getting anywhere and I really cannot miss one more work day. Is there anyone out there who could help...? Thanks again!

[Módosítva: 2009-04-24 03:09 GMT]
Collapse

Marisa Sesin
Marisa Sesin
Argentina
Local time: 09:54
English to Spanish
+ ...
Trados 2007 and Macros Jun 20, 2009

Hi Lisa,

I am experiencing exactly the same problem you had some months ago. Were you able to solve it? Could you tell me how?? Thanks a lot!

Marisa

Lisa Dahlander wrote:

Hi everyone,

I use Office 2003 and Trados 2007 and after having the Trados menu disappear from Word and restoring it thanks to previous forum questions/answers, I can now see the Trados menu again. However, I can not use it, as I now get the message that "the macro cannot be found or has been disabled because of your Macro security settings." I have tried everything I can possibly think of but cannot fix this problem. I would really appreciate if someone could help me with this.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Additional note: I just realized that I cannot use the Word spell-checker either, as I get the message that macros are disabled for the project. However, even though I change the security level I am still not prompted to enable/disable macros when opening a file. Have been trying to solve these problems the entire day now reading forums etc. but am not getting anywhere and I really cannot miss one more work day. Is there anyone out there who could help...? Thanks again!

[Módosítva: 2009-04-24 03:09 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados workbench menu does not work

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »