Thread poster: Natalia Gil Lezana

Natalia Gil Lezana
Argentina
Local time: 06:45
English to Spanish
+ ...
Apr 26, 2009

Hi everybody!
I've been reading some older posts about this topic, but I couldn't find one that describes exactly the problem I'm having right now.
I have Windows Vista, and I tried to open an .itd file in SDLX Lite 2003 but the following message pops up:
"Unexpected File Format"
I've worked many times before with SDLX and I never had problems with it.
Does anybody know how to solve this? I guess there might be some incompatibility between the source file and my version of the application.
I really appreciate any help, I have to finish with this for tomorrow and as usual all the problems come up on weekends when you can't find anybody to help youicon_frown.gif
Thanks in advance!
Natalia

Piotr Bienkowski  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 11:45
Member (2005)
English to Polish
+ ...
SDLX Lite 2003 too old? Apr 27, 2009

natalia_ar wrote:

Hi everybody!
I've been reading some older posts about this topic, but I couldn't find one that describes exactly the problem I'm having right now.
I have Windows Vista, and I tried to open an .itd file in SDLX Lite 2003 but the following message pops up:
"Unexpected File Format"

Hi Natalia,

It might as well be that the ITD file was created in a later version of SDLX Elite (I think it was called Elite a few years ago), and SDLX Lite 2003 can't read it. Or maybe it's a regular ITD file which can't be opened in SDLX Lite at all.

I know it does not help, but I hope it explains things a bit.

Regards,

Piotr

Marina Snoek  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 11:45
Dutch to Russian
+ ...
combination of SDLX Word 2007 (docx) and Windows XP May 4, 2009

I face problems when I try to translate docx file (Word 2007) in a format suitable for operation with SDLX 2007. It apperes to be necessary convert it as Word 2003 at first, and then to transform as SDLX edit. Does someone know a shorter path?
Thankful in advance

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDLX Support - File Format

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search