Trados error message OpenClipboard failed
Thread poster: Emma Gledhill

Emma Gledhill
Switzerland
Local time: 16:40
German to English
+ ...
May 5, 2009

A new one on me - starting a file for delivery by lunchtime today (inevitably), I get this error message, which I've never seen before. I have closed and restarted both Word and Trados to no avail. I searched the forums but the only reply that looked like it might help was a link to a Trados support page that has apparently since been removed.

Pertinent info:
Word 2003
Trados 2007 Suite build 863 (version 8.3.0.863)

How do I solve this one?

Emma Gledhill
Switzerland
Local time: 16:40
German to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
FWIW May 5, 2009

In case it's any help to anybody else, it seemed to be related to the Word file. I solved this myself in the end by copying the entire content of the file (Ctrl+A) into a new file and saving and working on that.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados error message OpenClipboard failed

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search