Snippet Plugin Error : 'Problem during document restructuralisation'
Thread poster: motuzik

motuzik
Slovakia
Local time: 02:34
May 7, 2009

Hi all,

I have a problem when using the Snippet Plug-in 1.0 to process *.xml files. I have set the elements as is described on the page 225 of the Translator's Workbench manual, in order for Tageditor to parse CDATA in an *.xml document I am translating. However I have been unsuccessful with the last step, i.e. getting Tageditor to identify tags within the CDATA sections. I get an error message (as is in the subject of this topic), when confirming processing the file with the settings defined in the Snippet Plug-in and then the *.xml file opens in Tageditor, but the tags still display as regular translatable text. The same is when I open the *.xml.ttx file created by the mark-up plug-in.

Can anyone help?

Thank you a lot for your feedback.

Best Regards,

Matus


 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Snippet Plugin Error : 'Problem during document restructuralisation'

Advanced search







WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »



Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search