Deleted Trados without returning Activation Code
Thread poster: Hikonishi (X)

Hikonishi (X)  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 01:25
English to Japanese
May 14, 2009

I deleted Trados software, but I forgot to return the activation code. When I installed Trados on my new computer and activate online, the following message appeared.

"The activation of the fulfillment is denied by the activation policy because max extra acts exceeded # 1525-626901 (Error code 50040)

One the website, there is no available activation code.

How can I solve the problem? Please advise.

Stanislav Pokorny  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 08:25
English to Czech
+ ...
No solution to be found here May 14, 2009

Hi, I'm afraid you will have to sort this out with SDL and hope that they are benevolent enough to grant you one extra license.

Edric Barbosa Filho
Local time: 04:25
English to Portuguese
Just call SDL and explain the problemas May 22, 2009

That's happened to me once, I've sent an e-mail to Trados Support and informed the problem.
Just in case, to speed up things, I've attached the original PDF of the invoice.
I got another license the very next day on my account's page at SDL.
No belevolence: the system they use requires that understanding.

Cheers

Edric

[Edited at 2009-05-22 02:09 GMT]

Hikonishi (X)  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 01:25
English to Japanese
TOPIC STARTER
Trados Support is extremely slow Jun 17, 2009

I am contacting Trados Support, but their response is extremely slow. I waste nearly a week, but the problem has not resolved yet. None of my Trados licenses are not working mow. I am really disappointed with the way of their business.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Deleted Trados without returning Activation Code

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search