Missing segments in target HTML document
Thread poster: La Classe

La Classe  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:40
French to English
+ ...
May 20, 2009

Hello!

I am translating an HTML document with Tag editor, when I cleaned up the document with trados the target file is not same as source, as there are many segments missing in the target file, even I have retained all the tags as per the source while doing translation.

In fact, I tried to clean the document by using "save as target" too, the result is same.

Please assist me to retain the missing segments.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Manohar ROSHAN

Direct link Reply with quote

Adam Łobatiuk  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 17:10
Member (2009)
English to Polish
+ ...
You could try this, if all else fails May 20, 2009

Copy the content of the Edit tab in TE to Word (using CTRL-A, CTRL-C, CTRL-V). In Word, remove all hidden text or use the clean macro from the Trados template. Copy the content and paste it into the target HTML file in Notepad.

I have no idea what the cause could be.
Good luck

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Missing segments in target HTML document

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search