MultiTerm "adding entries from Word" works - but: all buttons are grey
Thread poster: Prawi

Prawi  Identity Verified
Austria
Local time: 05:38
German to Italian
May 20, 2009

Hello,

So far I've been working with MTerm only with imported glossaries and without problems (apart from the usual ones I mean), but recently I wanted to give "Add terms from Word" a try. "Adding entries from Word" and the "show quick entries form" work fine, but: when I click on "add entry" and the dialog box appears, all buttons are grey. I can add and select level fields, add informations, or enter the fields value - but when it comes to choosing "add", or "update entry" (in the existing entries box), or whatewer option I can select, I'm at a loss. I know there is a button for "more" (to see the full box), "add", and maybe cancel (?), I've managed to find out which is which, at least for the two most important ones, but it's really annoying. Has anyone had the same problem?
Any help would be appreciated!

I work with:

Word PE 2003 SP3
Trados WB 7.1.0 719
MultiTerm 7.5.0 444 (Build 448)

Thanks in advance,
Paola

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MultiTerm "adding entries from Word" works - but: all buttons are grey

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search