Exporting TM from SDLX - file doesn not appear on the list
Thread poster: Christiane Lalonde

Christiane Lalonde  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 14:05
English to French
May 31, 2009

I try to export a TM created in SDLX into a Workbench format (for use in Tag Editor). Problem is when I try to import the file into Workbench, it doesn't appear in the list. The file is there, I see its name but there is no extension attached to the name (.txt).

Traduloc
Spain
Local time: 20:05
English to Spanish
Exporting first in SDLX May 31, 2009

Hi there,
to be able to import a SDLX Translation Memory into a Trados TM, first, you have to open the SDLX memory on the Maintain function of SDLX. Once opened, you have to clic on the following menu:
TM>Export>Trados

Once exported on the Trados compatible format, you can then go to Trados and import this file.

I hope this helps.
Regards,

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Exporting TM from SDLX - file doesn not appear on the list

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search