Problem installing all Variations of Serbian language in SDL Trados Studio 2009 Freelance
Thread poster: Saša Jovanović

Saša Jovanović  Identity Verified
Serbia
Local time: 23:54
German to Serbian
+ ...
Jun 10, 2009

When I chose Serbian (Latin) in the language installation procedure in Trados Studio 2009 Freelance I get Serbian (Cyrillic) but I didn't get all Variation of Serbian language Serbian Latin (Bosnia and Herzegowina), Serbian Cyrilic (Bosnia and Herzegowina).

For German language I had no problem to install all variations selecting one variation.

Mjasmina
Local time: 23:54
English to Serbo-Croat
+ ...
This has something to do with your reginal settings Jul 18, 2009

Hi,

This problem has nothing to do with Trados. It is about your PC settings. Make sure that the languages you need are selected in "Regional and Language Settungs" (Control Panel) of your PC.

Hope it works

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem installing all Variations of Serbian language in SDL Trados Studio 2009 Freelance

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search