https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/137213-problem_installing_all_variations_of_serbian_language_in_sdl_trados_studio_2009_freelance.html

Problem installing all Variations of Serbian language in SDL Trados Studio 2009 Freelance
Thread poster: Saša Jovanović
Saša Jovanović
Saša Jovanović  Identity Verified
Serbia
Local time: 12:55
German to Serbian
+ ...
Jun 10, 2009

When I chose Serbian (Latin) in the language installation procedure in Trados Studio 2009 Freelance I get Serbian (Cyrillic) but I didn't get all Variation of Serbian language Serbian Latin (Bosnia and Herzegowina), Serbian Cyrilic (Bosnia and Herzegowina).

For German language I had no problem to install all variations selecting one variation.

Mjasmina
Mjasmina
Local time: 12:55
English to Serbo-Croat
+ ...
This has something to do with your reginal settings Jul 18, 2009

Hi,

This problem has nothing to do with Trados. It is about your PC settings. Make sure that the languages you need are selected in "Regional and Language Settungs" (Control Panel) of your PC.

Hope it works

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem installing all Variations of Serbian language in SDL Trados Studio 2009 Freelance

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »