SDL Trados 2007 Suite Freelance - Can not apply patch
Thread poster: Monica Paredes

Monica Paredes  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 14:55
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jun 10, 2009

Hi! I have purchased the upgrade from SDL Trados 2007 (SDLX 2007 SP3 (Build 7044)) to SDL Trados 2007 Suite Freelance, but after downloading the file (SDLTrados2007Suite_FL_863_Patch.exe) to my PC, I can not apply it. Whenever I click on the patch, a pop up appears saying that it is not valid Win32 application. What can I do?
Thanks,
Mónica

Yeti_fr
Local time: 00:55
English to French
Problem with your download? Jun 10, 2009

Maybe the file got corrupted during the download. Is it the same size it is supposed to be? Have you tried downloading it again?

Jorge Aguilar Juarez  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 03:55
German to Spanish
antivirus Jun 10, 2009

Temporary disable your AntiVirus program and try then to download the installer again. After the download is completed you can activate your protection again

from talisma.sdl.com where you can find a lot of answers to your problems...........

Monica Paredes  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 14:55
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Patch does not work Jun 10, 2009

Thanks for your tips. I have now done so and, even if I now do not get the same pop up and, apparenty, I can run the patch. I can not see any change on my SDL Trados 2007. It keeps the version SDLX 2007 SP 3 (Build 7044), and do not have Passolo Essentials and have problems running Trados Synergy (message: Referencia a objeto no establecida como instancia de un objeto.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados 2007 Suite Freelance - Can not apply patch

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search