Porting trados projects after crash- Help
Thread poster: linguatecdirect

linguatecdirect
Local time: 11:53
English
Jun 29, 2009

Hi all. I started three trados projects on another machine, exporting the tradostag files out for translation, but that machine crashed and I had to do a reinstall of Trados on another before the translation was back. Now the translation is back, but how do I reestablish those projects on the new machine. Do I have to actuall recreate them? Or can I copy files from the crashed drive somehow? I tried just bringing the files from the old trados project folder into the new one, but the projects don't show up in synergy. Any thoughts?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Porting trados projects after crash- Help

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search