Porting trados projects after crash- Help
Thread poster: linguatecdirect
linguatecdirect
Local time: 12:10
English
Jun 29, 2009

Hi all. I started three trados projects on another machine, exporting the tradostag files out for translation, but that machine crashed and I had to do a reinstall of Trados on another before the translation was back. Now the translation is back, but how do I reestablish those projects on the new machine. Do I have to actuall recreate them? Or can I copy files from the crashed drive somehow? I tried just bringing the files from the old trados project folder into the new one, but the projects don't show up in synergy. Any thoughts?

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Porting trados projects after crash- Help

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search