SDL Trados Winalign 2007 v.8.0 crashes - Term List
Thread poster: motuzik

motuzik
Slovakia
Local time: 03:17
Jun 30, 2009

Hi all,

I have yet another problem with Trados crashing. This time it's Winalign.

I have created a project,
put in a bunch of .htm files,
did the setup (the simplest options as usual),
then I imported a "tab delimited .txt file" - quoting the manual now

1. I have created that file by having a list of terms in EXCEL '07 and saving as a tab delimited .txt.
2. When double-clicking the first file pair in the alignment window to start the alignment - Winalign crashes....

1. I have created that file by exporting a list of terms from Workbench in the Trados .txt format.
2. When double-clicking the first file pair in the alignment window to start the alignment - Winalign crashes....

Anyone here, who has got any knowledge to support my case?icon_smile.gif

Thanks go to all who will at least try.

Matus

P.S. This is a second problem with Trados giving up on me, I posted a similar topic few days ago concerning Workbench crashing during memory maintenance in Trados. I fear if Trados gives up on me for a third time, I will simply have no other option as to give up on Trados...

Direct link Reply with quote

Jussi Rosti  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 04:17
Member (2005)
English to Finnish
+ ...
WinAlign crashes (seeking answer in 2013) Sep 20, 2013

Discussion continues still in 2013 at http://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/256453-winalign_crashes_when_you_use_term_list.html

Hopefully someone has found out the solution.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados Winalign 2007 v.8.0 crashes - Term List

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search