Carmen Cross  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 13:25
Member (2006)
Arabic to English
+ ...
Jul 13, 2009

Hello everyone,

I am having trouble retrieving my license for the new Trados Studio 2009 upgrade. I have returned my old license but the new one does not show up in my account. I have sent messages to their tech support but their suggestions do not work.

From reading the posts, I can see that some of you have had the same problem. What do you suggest I do to solve it?

Does anyone have Trados' actual tech support number(s)?

Anything you can suggest would be very much appreciated!!

Carmen

Direct link Reply with quote

Stanislav Pokorny  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 19:25
English to Czech
+ ...
SDL Support Jul 13, 2009

Hi Carmen,
I do have a telephone number, but I can't publish it without a prior consent by SDL. However, if none of the suggestions you received worked, you can ask the SDL support team to arrange a WebEx session. They will take the control of your computer and resolve any licensing problems.

Log on to "my account" Jul 14, 2009

https://oos.sdl.com/asp/products/ssl/account/

Go to "my support." Eventually you'll be compelled to fill out an online form in order to get them to look at your licensing issue. It may take a day or two for them to respond.

NB: I attempted to fill out this form last week but was unable to do so. The online chat representative suggested that it was "unavailable".

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 19:25
English
How to get help with this issue Jul 15, 2009

Hi Carmen,

The most appropriate way, and fastest way, to get support for an issue like this is to use the Solution Finder. You will find this in the Knowledgebase here;

http://talisma.sdl.com

Once you are there follow these steps first.

This will take you to a very simple form as follows.

You will then be contacted quite quickly by our Licensing and Support Team.

I hope this helps.

Regards

Paul
SDL Support

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados Support Numbers

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search