Location of Local Termbase files
Thread poster: Jim Shanks

Jim Shanks
United Kingdom
Local time: 02:21
Dutch to English
Jul 20, 2009

I have installed Multiterm 2009 but when I try to create a project in SDL Trados synergy (2007) whenever I try to add a local termbase the wizard shows "There are no termbases available". Where is Synergy (2007) looking for the MultiTerm 2009 files? (My OS is Windows Vista).

Many thanks

Direct link Reply with quote

Jim Shanks
United Kingdom
Local time: 02:21
Dutch to English
TOPIC STARTER
Further problem with this one Aug 5, 2009

If I try to create a new termbase from the SDL Trados Synergy Start Page by clicking the Create New Termbase button I get an error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I am using build 8.3.161.0 and running MultiTerm 2009. I can access all termbases directly through MultiTerm 2009 and connect to the termbases via Translator's Workbench.

Does anyone have a solution for this?

Thanks

[Edited at 2009-08-05 10:02 GMT]

Daniela Gieseler-Higgs  Identity Verified
English to German
+ ...
Have you solved this problem? Sep 16, 2009

Hi Jamwis,

I would be interested to know if you have solved the first problem as I've got exactly the same problem.

Kind regards
Daniela

Scott Spellerberg  Identity Verified
Sweden
Local time: 03:21
Swedish to English
+ ...
Yep, same problem here May 26, 2010

If anyone has solved this, could you please post the solution here?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Location of Local Termbase files

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search