'No Termbase opened' in Studio 2009 even though set for project
Thread poster: Richard Stephen

Richard Stephen  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 07:55
Member (2008)
German to English
Jul 24, 2009

When I set up a project I specify the Multiterm termbase I want to use with the entire project.
However when working with the project the Terminology recognition box says 'No termbase opened' and I have to specify the termbase again separately each time I open a new document - which then works fine for that one document.
Since I have over 400 separate small documents in my project it is ridiculous to reopen the termbase for each document - this operation sometimes takes longer than translating the document.
Does anyone know how to set the termbase for the ENTIRE project?

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

'No Termbase opened' in Studio 2009 even though set for project

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search