SDL ALIGN- SERVER BUSY
Thread poster: Christiane Lalonde

Christiane Lalonde  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 12:05
English to French
Jul 24, 2009

Sometimes when I am aligning files with SDL Align, a message appears : it is something like "Server busy. Try to switch to the busy program to fix the problem or retry" and then there are 3 buttons displayed, SWICH TO, RETRY, CANCEL. The Cancel button is not active (it's grey), and neither SWITCH TO or RETRY seem to fix the problem. There is no way to leave this window, so the only solution to leave the program is to start the task manager and end the program from there.
Anybody encountered this situation?

Direct link Reply with quote

franb  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 12:05
English to French
Same problem + solution Jul 27, 2009

I also had this problem. I realized that you must close the file in Word (or other format) before trying to align it and even cancel the look-up (open) window if you have used it just before trying to align. This way the alignment can start.
Hope this helps.
France

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL ALIGN- SERVER BUSY

Advanced search

PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search