Ayşe Kıvılcım Karazor  Identity Verified
Turkey
Local time: 11:33
Member (2009)
English to Turkish
+ ...
Aug 10, 2009

Hi,
I have been using Trados for a while and I had no problems till now. However, this time i had a big excel document and spent days to translate it, it took me hours to clean it up. And this morning, i released that the cells were not in corrects places. It was messed up! I am extremely upset and have no idea, what the problem is.
Is it about tags? Or can I fix it without re-translating that document?
For example in the cell for numbers, there are definitions, definitions are under the date column so it looks funny..
Thanks in advance

[Edited at 2009-08-10 09:45 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

problem in excel file-all cells crashed-problem solved

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search