How to generate a report in TRADOS 2009?
Thread poster: mpazolivares

mpazolivares
Mexico
Local time: 16:12
Member (2009)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Aug 11, 2009

Please help , I recently upgrade from Trados 2007 to 2009 and now am trying to generate reports but it says that there are no reports availables. How can I generate the word count, analyze files, pre-translate, etc.
Thanks a lot!
María Paz

Giuliana Buscaglione  Identity Verified
Austria
Local time: 23:12
Member (2001)
German to Italian
+ ...
Batch-Tasks Aug 11, 2009

Hello Maria,

you have to select Batch-Tasks in the Project dropdown menu and then the specific task you'd like to perform (Analysis, file export etc.)

BTW, if you have MSOffice 2007 and your sys is Vista, I suggest you first open MS Excel (only the program, no file). This prevents some Microsoft error messages to pop up when creating / displaying reports.

Giuliana

[Edited at 2009-08-11 19:05 GMT]

mpazolivares
Mexico
Local time: 16:12
Member (2009)
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Aug 11, 2009

Thank you! I´ll try that.
Regards

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to generate a report in TRADOS 2009?

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search