How to generate a report in TRADOS 2009?
Thread poster: mpazolivares

mpazolivares
Mexico
Local time: 13:58
Member (2009)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Aug 11, 2009

Please help , I recently upgrade from Trados 2007 to 2009 and now am trying to generate reports but it says that there are no reports availables. How can I generate the word count, analyze files, pre-translate, etc.
Thanks a lot!
María Paz

Direct link Reply with quote

Giuliana Buscaglione  Identity Verified
Austria
Local time: 20:58
Member (2001)
German to Italian
+ ...
Batch-Tasks Aug 11, 2009

Hello Maria,

you have to select Batch-Tasks in the Project dropdown menu and then the specific task you'd like to perform (Analysis, file export etc.)

BTW, if you have MSOffice 2007 and your sys is Vista, I suggest you first open MS Excel (only the program, no file). This prevents some Microsoft error messages to pop up when creating / displaying reports.

Giuliana

[Edited at 2009-08-11 19:05 GMT]

mpazolivares
Mexico
Local time: 13:58
Member (2009)
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Aug 11, 2009

Thank you! I´ll try that.
Regards

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to generate a report in TRADOS 2009?

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search