Markup and save XML file
Thread poster: newtotrados

newtotrados
Local time: 22:10
Aug 28, 2009

Hi

I have created an INI file for the markup of XML files using Tag Editor. I have 50 XML files and i can drag them all at the same time to Tag Ediror. How can i svae them all at the same time or do i have to save them individulay.

Thanks

Direct link Reply with quote

Adam Łobatiuk  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 23:10
Member (2009)
English to Polish
+ ...
Not sure what you want to do... Aug 28, 2009

If you want to translate those files, you can drag them onto the Tag Editor window, translate and save (Ctrl S) one by one. You'll get bilingual TTX files that way. Once you're done translating, you can use the Clean Up feature in Workbench to update the TM and get target language XML files.

If for some reason you'd like source language TTX files before you start translating, you could use an empty TM, and run Translate in Workbench on them all, setting the 100% match level. Don't select "Segment unknown sentences".

Hope that helps

newtotrados
Local time: 22:10
TOPIC STARTER
Thnks for the tip Aug 31, 2009

Your suggestion below is what i am looking for.

(If for some reason you'd like source language TTX files before you start translating, you could use an empty TM, and run Translate in Workbench on them all, setting the 100% match level. Don't select "Segment unknown sentences".)

Thanks

Stanislav Pokorny  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 23:10
English to Czech
+ ...
Use Synergy Aug 31, 2009

You can also use Synergy to create a project and prepare empty TTX files.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Markup and save XML file

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search