Markup and save XML file
Thread poster: newtotrados
newtotrados
newtotrados
Local time: 20:27
Aug 28, 2009

Hi

I have created an INI file for the markup of XML files using Tag Editor. I have 50 XML files and i can drag them all at the same time to Tag Ediror. How can i svae them all at the same time or do i have to save them individulay.

Thanks

Adam Łobatiuk
Adam Łobatiuk  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 21:27
Member (2009)
English to Polish
+ ...
Not sure what you want to do... Aug 28, 2009

If you want to translate those files, you can drag them onto the Tag Editor window, translate and save (Ctrl S) one by one. You'll get bilingual TTX files that way. Once you're done translating, you can use the Clean Up feature in Workbench to update the TM and get target language XML files.

If for some reason you'd like source language TTX files before you start translating, you could use an empty TM, and run Translate in Workbench on them all, setting the 100% match level. Don't s
... See more
If you want to translate those files, you can drag them onto the Tag Editor window, translate and save (Ctrl S) one by one. You'll get bilingual TTX files that way. Once you're done translating, you can use the Clean Up feature in Workbench to update the TM and get target language XML files.

If for some reason you'd like source language TTX files before you start translating, you could use an empty TM, and run Translate in Workbench on them all, setting the 100% match level. Don't select "Segment unknown sentences".

Hope that helps
Collapse

newtotrados
newtotrados
Local time: 20:27
TOPIC STARTER
Thnks for the tip Aug 31, 2009

Your suggestion below is what i am looking for.

(If for some reason you'd like source language TTX files before you start translating, you could use an empty TM, and run Translate in Workbench on them all, setting the 100% match level. Don't select "Segment unknown sentences".)

Thanks

Stanislav Pokorny
Stanislav Pokorny  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 21:27
English to Czech
+ ...
Use Synergy Aug 31, 2009

You can also use Synergy to create a project and prepare empty TTX files.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Markup and save XML file

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »