TRADOS TOOLBAR (VISTA -WORD 2007)
Thread poster: gradara

gradara
Italy
Local time: 21:00
German to Italian
Aug 30, 2009

Dear colleagues

My question may be a very silly one, but I have problems in viewing the Trados WB (SDL trados 2007 Freelance) and Multiterm toolbars in Word on my PC (OS Vista -Word 2007). The files TRADOS8.dot and Multiterm 2007 are present in the ADD-Ons list in Word Options and, in fact, I can see "Trados" and "Multiterm" on the upper toobar in any of my documents. However, if I want to have the relevant toolbars dispayed, I have to click alternatively on them, so that I never have all I need at the same time (either WB or Multiterm toolbar). In my previous word version (word 2003 running under XP) I had no problems of the like.

Could anyone help me please?
I've already tried the link: http://blog.trados.vertere.net/index.php/page/2/?cat=3, but I didn't find any suitable solution.

Thanks a lot for your help

Gradara

Direct link Reply with quote

Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2003)
Polish to German
+ ...
You need Trados8.dotm for Word 2007 Aug 30, 2009

With Trados8.dot it will NOT work.
Delete this template and replace it with Trados8.dotm.
AFAIR Word 2007 will then allow you to show both. But due to the structure of Word 2007 it might be difficult, as the toolbars will take a lot of space.

gradara
Italy
German to Italian
TOPIC STARTER
Sorry, I meant Trados8dotm Aug 30, 2009

Sorry, I meant Trados8dotm, I was just mistaken in the post. Word 2007 version is an original Home & student. But you may be right, the space for all that stuff could be not enough in word 2007, even though it is quite weird for me. Anyway, thanks for your answer, I don't want to bother you any longer...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TRADOS TOOLBAR (VISTA -WORD 2007)

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 only €415 / $495
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on ProZ.com

Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €415 / $495 / £325 / ¥60,000 You will also receive FREE access to our getting started eLearning program!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search