Thread poster: Eva Stoppa

Eva Stoppa  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 12:48
English to German
+ ...
Aug 31, 2009

Dear list,

a customer wants me to quote on a document that is made up in plist format. The file goes: filename.plist. He indicates in his message that tag editor has to be used.

Does anybody know what I can do with it? My researches only returned tag editor in connection with mp3-formats.

My researches on plist formats showed that plist is a mac related format. I was recommended a software which I downloaded and installed and it was supposed to make this format accessible with windows, but an error message kept occurring.

Does anybody know anything about this subject?

Thanks in advance and have a nice day,

Eva

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

question about plist files and tag editor

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search