Thread poster: Luis Medina

Luis Medina  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 23:42
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
Sep 2, 2009

Dear all,

Today, when trying to create a new translation project using Trados Studio 2009, specifically when trying to use the batch tools to create the project, I get an error message reading "Intento de leer o escribir en la memoria protegida. A menudo esto indica que hay otra memoria dañada". Does any one have any idea of how to solve this problem? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Joel Earnest
Local time: 06:42
Swedish to English
Try this Sep 3, 2009

Restart Studio. I neglected this old standby solution both on a project that I couldn't save and one I couldn't preview. Both times the problem went away.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error message when creating a project with Trados Studio 2009

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search