https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/145460-error_while_writing_breaks.html

Error while writing breaks
Thread poster: Patricia Soares
Patricia Soares
Patricia Soares  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 12:55
Portuguese to English
+ ...
Sep 16, 2009

Dear fellows,

I'm trying to save a target file or even previewing my translation on Trados 2007, but the following message is displayed: Error while writing breaks!

I'm in urgent need to send this file to my customer and cannot manage to solve this.

Please, if you are familiar with this type of error and know how to solve this problem, help me.

Thanks in advance.

Patrícia Soares

Oscar Martin
Oscar Martin
Spain
Local time: 17:55
English to Spanish
+ ...
Error while writing breaks Sep 16, 2009

Hi Patricia,

You will find the solution at the SDL knowledgebase.

http://talisma.sdl.com/display/2n/index.aspx?c=&cpc=&cid=&cat=&catURL=&r=0.551010727882385

I hope this helps.

Oscar

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 17:55
English to German
+ ...
Various existing discussions Sep 16, 2009

Hi Patricia,
This issue has been discussed on several occasions in the past - see this topic, for example.

Article 1468 on the SDL Trados Knowledge Base also describes what needs to be done.

HTH
... See more
Hi Patricia,
This issue has been discussed on several occasions in the past - see this topic, for example.

Article 1468 on the SDL Trados Knowledge Base also describes what needs to be done.

HTH, Ralf
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error while writing breaks

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »