Thread poster: linguaeurasica

linguaeurasica  Identity Verified
Bulgaria
Local time: 12:27
Bulgarian to English
+ ...
Sep 18, 2009

Hi,

I have a Multiterm ix and Trados 2007. When I mark with the mouse a term in the Workbench and then right click and choose "Add term", the option "Submit to Multiterm" is grey and inactive. How could I solve that. Is my version of Multiterm incompatible with Trados 2007?
Thanks in advance.

Direct link Reply with quote

Grzegorz Gryc  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:27
French to Polish
+ ...
Multiterm 2007 Sep 18, 2009

linguaeurasica wrote:

I have a Multiterm ix and Trados 2007. When I mark with the mouse a term in the Workbench and then right click and choose "Add term", the option "Submit to Multiterm" is grey and inactive. How could I solve that. Is my version of Multiterm incompatible with Trados 2007?
Thanks in advance.

You should use Multiterm 2007.

BTW.
Read carefully the upgrade instructions.

Cheers
GG

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can't use Multiterm ix on Trados 2007

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search