Error message when clicking the Preview link in Studio 2009
Thread poster: Pattranslations
Pattranslations  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 00:46
Oct 7, 2009

Hi,

I'm wondering if you have been experiencing this issue: imagine you are in the Editor, translating a number of segments, and then you click the Preview link in order to get the preview in real time. And you get this error message:
"Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

When I try several times in a row, I eventually get the target preview in real time, but the segments start with a SEGSTART: message, which makes the sentences illegible.

Would you have a clue to sort me out of this? I do not remember defining any specific settings that could have damaged the use of the Preview feature... and as you can imagine, this software (Studio 2009) is newly installed on my machine.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Pattranslations

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error message when clicking the Preview link in Studio 2009

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search