Multiterm Exctract : Export suspect sentences error
Thread poster: Seung hoon

Seung hoon
Local time: 03:41
Oct 14, 2009

Hi, all

As a result of carrying out ‘Term extract QA project’, the QA report has been outputted by using the TTX file with completed translation and Term.

In the ‘Extract guide’, it is stated that the sentences can be exported by using ‘Export suspect sentences’, however, Extract has not any response despite click.

Is this a program error or my mistake of operating?

Multiterm Extract version 7.5.0.444

Have a good day!

[Edited at 2009-10-14 07:15 GMT]

Mar�a del Roc�o Abelleira Zatara�n
Local time: 21:11
English to Spanish
I can't export the suspect sentences either Feb 3, 2010

Hi Seung,

I am having exactly the same problem (I discovered this functionality today). Were you finally able to solve it?

Thanks for your help!

Rocío Abelleira

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Multiterm Exctract : Export suspect sentences error

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features, ensures new

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search