What are your experiences with studio 2009 SP1?
Thread poster: Thor Henrik Braarvig

Thor Henrik Braarvig  Identity Verified
Norway
Local time: 09:49
German to Norwegian
+ ...
Oct 21, 2009

I'm wondering if this is a good time to go for the upgrade!?

Is it as stable as they say it is?

...Thor

Direct link Reply with quote

Astrid Elke Witte  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2002)
German to English
+ ...
Yes, it is very stable Oct 21, 2009

Hi Thor!

No problems with it at all. It never crashes. I have been beta-testing the SP1 upgrade extensively over the summer months, and have watched it being refined into an extremely good tool, which really increases productivity.

I can thoroughly recommend it at this time. I use it all the time now, never use anything else, and I am definitely turning out translations faster.

Astrid

avsie  Identity Verified
English to French
+ ...
Love it Oct 21, 2009

Very stable, no crashes. It's when I am 'forced' to use an older version of Trados (like 2006 or 2007) that I notice how much Studio is helping me work faster and better. I can definitely recommend it.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

What are your experiences with studio 2009 SP1?

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search