Thread poster: simon tanner

simon tanner  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 02:09
Member (2007)
Italian to English
+ ...
Oct 21, 2009

Ill-advisedly let my computer out of my sight for ten minutes. Enter stage left my two children. Result: ten minutes later my computer was having a nervous breakdown. They sometimes have that effect on me, but not usually on my PC. Anyway, I had a file open in editor, but SDL refused to respond, as did Outlook and Word, for that matter. Forced to reboot. After rebooting, when I tried to open the project I was working on, it would not open, and I received the following error message:
Failed to load project from : Elemento di primo livello mancante (first level element missing?)

Anyone know what I can do to save and get back my file?

I, and of course my children, would be very grateful for any help

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Failed to load project from...first level element missing

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search