Laura Morwood  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 23:41
Member (2008)
English to Dutch
+ ...
Oct 22, 2009

Hi,

I have imported and translated a powerpoint file in Trados Suite 2007. When I look at the preview in the target text, it looks great, but I only get 1 slide at a time. I need all the slides and then I can save it?

Thanks,

Laura

Direct link Reply with quote

David Goward  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 00:41
French to English
File -> Save Target As Oct 22, 2009

Use this command to save the translated file.
Your ttx (TagEditor) file will not be deleted (in fact it will remain open), enabling you to save changes to your translation in your memory if you so wish.

Peter Linton  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:41
Member (2002)
Swedish to English
+ ...
Please explain Oct 22, 2009

Laura Morwood wrote:
I have imported and translated a powerpoint file in Trados Suite 2007.

Can you provide more detail? I have translated dozens of PowerPoint files, but I have never imported them in Trados Suite, always loaded into TagEditor.

Is that what you mean? If so, when you Save Target, that generate the complete translated file.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Extracting powerpoint files from Trados

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search