tiny unreadable text in SDL Studio 2009 Editor
Thread poster: irishpolyglot

irishpolyglot
Ireland
Local time: 01:17
French to English
+ ...
Oct 24, 2009

I've looked around all the settings but I can't find a way to disable (temporariy or permanently) the fact that the original font SIZE is also rendered in Editor. I don't find this useful in the slightest bit. Seeing colours, bold etc. is useful, but when translating footers etc. with a microscopic font size I have to resort to copying and pasting unreadable text. Maybe I missed a setting?
Thanks for any tips!

Direct link Reply with quote

kimjasper  Identity Verified
Denmark
Local time: 02:17
Member (2006)
English to Danish
+ ...
Try Tools > Options > Editor > Font Adaptation Oct 24, 2009

.... there you can set the min and max sizes for the fonts displayed. This option was in fact highlighted in the SDL Studio SP1 webinar the other day among other useful pointers.

Hope this helps
Kim

irishpolyglot
Ireland
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
solved Oct 24, 2009

Excellent! That's done it Sorry I missed the webinar! Is there a link online to the best points for those of us that missed it? I'd be curious to hear about any other tips

Emma Goldsmith  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 02:17
Member (2010)
Spanish to English
webinar recordings Oct 25, 2009

Past webinars are available here:
http://www.translationzone.com/en/news/webinar-recordings/
(Although you may have to wait a bit before the recent SP1 webinar appears, it seems to take about a month) They are often repeated live though, so you might see it coming up again under the events tab.

irishpolyglot
Ireland
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
excellent! Oct 25, 2009

Fantastic! I'll definitely check out the ones already up there and have bookmarked the page for later webinars. I'm sure I'll learn a lot of other tricks that I'd find useful! Thanks for your help

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

tiny unreadable text in SDL Studio 2009 Editor

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search